St. Robert’s is a highly successful 11 – 18 Catholic School with over 1,650 students (530 in the Sixth Form).
We achieve excellent examination results:
- A Level – 100% A*-E and 79% A*-C
- GCSE – 94% 5+ A* – C and 80% 5+ A* – C (inc. English and Maths)
We are looking to appoint an ambitious, talented, highly motivated and outstanding leader of Mathematics for a maternity cover in the first instance.
This is a unique opportunity for an outstanding teacher of Mathematics to lead our current Maths team for a maternity cover.
Our students are highly motivated and this is a rare opportunity to work in a vibrant Catholic community with a new and refurbished build for our staff and students.
The successful appointee will:
- Be committed to supporting our Catholic ethos and community;
- Be a well-qualified, hard working, talented, innovative, effective, enthusiastic and inspirational teacher and leader;
- Use innovative approaches to teaching for learning;
- Have proven examination success at Key Stages 4 and 5;
- Have proven success in leading staff and individuals;
- Ensure quality standards at all times;
- Be able to teach Science to Key Stages 4 and 5.
St. Robert of Newminster Catholic School safeguards and protects its students and staff by being committed to respond in accordance to Sunderland ACPC Child Protection Procedures.
For further details please contact Mrs Rachel Wright